Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE is on my Unlocked by Samsung Note 10+

Highlighted
Journeyman

VoLTE is on my Unlocked by Samsung Note 10+

I can't believe it, I definitely can not believe that VoLTE is up and running and working on my unlocked by Samsung Note 10+. The Note 10+ is a keeper. Bye, bye Note 9. 

VoLTE on my Unlocked by Samsung Note 10+VoLTE on my Unlocked by Samsung Note 10+A very long overdue welcome to VoLTEA very long overdue welcome to VoLTEVoLTE call to SprintVoLTE call to Sprint

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Believe it! It's here! Hope you love it. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

Guess your phone has to be unlocked for this feature 🥴🥴 my note 10+ I ordered from sprint doesnt have this feature 

Highlighted

I take that back !!! 🤗🤗🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾Screenshot_20190826-224327_Call settings.jpg

Highlighted

No it's not because your phone is unlocked. It comes standard on the Note 10+

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

My Sprint bought Note10+ has VoLTE option.Screenshot_20190831-160911_Call settings.jpg

Highlighted

Hi Bobthahog! That is awesome. How do you like your New Note 10+ so far?

Highlighted

I love it. I had the Note 9 which I also loved but Sprint offered me a deal so I took it. It is almost identical in size as my Note 9 but with .4 inch bigger screen.

Highlighted

I am glad you love it! Enjoy your new Note 10+ and protect that screen!

Highlighted

I still have the stock screen protector on it but I have a Whitestone dome waiting to be put on it.

Highlighted

Fantastic! Sounds like you are prepared! 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat