cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What, No Conquer Love?

Wizard

What, No Conquer Love?

I guess I'll make a post so the Samsung Conquer can GET ITS OWN SPACE!  By the way, it is available in store (unlike the Galaxy SII).

I'm not quite ready to upgrade, but I played with this phone in the store and was quite impressed.  It's like this; if no one told you it had a 3.2 mpix camera, a single core processor, and a low resolution screen, I think quite a few people would be all over this device.

It's quick, it takes good images, it is light and very pocketable.  It feels really nice and balanced in hand. The "hard" navigation buttons look/feel nice (and work well) and the smaller screen is very viewable and a nice size.  It comes with stock Android and little crapware. And it still has a few bells and whistles like 4G and a front facing camera.  Sure, you'll have to buy a memory card, but that's about it.

I'm not a particular fan of Android phones (that's why I still use an old Palm) primarily because I've often found them a bit cludgy when trying them out in the store.  This phone responded very well to button presses, soft touches, and so on without any misses or hiccups.

For functionality over features, this thing is a BUY.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

What, No Conquer Love?

Hey - Desi just made the Conquer space available now! You can access it here:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung_conqu...

Wizard

What, No Conquer Love?

It is a nice phone, and I do like Samsung phones in most cases. Unfortunately, I have yet to inherit my millions, so can't afford it yet...

Journeyman

What, No Conquer Love?

rr217, the great thing about the Samsung Conquer is that it is the first smartphone that starts under $100.  So even if you haven'ts inherited your millions, you could probably still afford the Conquer.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat