cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Twitter One Touch Carosel button?

Journeyman

What happened to the Twitter One Touch Carosel button?

I was in the middle of using the Twitter one-touch when I get a message that an update is available.  I download the update and the Twitter one-touch is gone as well as my background pictures.  It is no longer even an option in the personalize carosel options.  What happened?  Is this momentarily or has Sprint got into a tiff with Twitter?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What happened to the Twitter One Touch Carosel button?

Once you have installed the One Click update, turn off and restart your phone. with the Home menu highlighted, select Options, Software Updates, Check for New Tiles. It will re-load a whole bunch of tiles into the selection list, and you can re-select Twitter and put it back on your Carosel. This should work for other things (as it did for my Favorite Contacts tile). Some of them will even have your old data stored, like the contacts. Twitter will just make you sign in again, and then you're good to go. So, Twitter's not gone, but you will have to re-load it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat