cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Sprint going to fix the problems with Samsung phones' bubbles and carousels?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When is Sprint going to fix the problems with Samsung phones' bubbles and carousels?

The bubbles will not update. They are just stuck on "awaiting data refresh". And the carousel links are either not there or only go to the websites, which is pretty pointless for the social networks. And that's if you can get the carousel tiles added in the first place. The navigation is hit or miss on the working too. And that's the one that really upsets me personally. In short, the whole "one click" thing is funked up. Not that it was that great to begin with, especially the pitiful social networks. Seriously, who thought that was the best way to use those? Someone that's never actually seen Facebook, I'd guess :-P  But the point is, they should work, even if they are poorly designed.

Everything worked great until last month. Then it just stopped.

There are multiple threads all over the forums, people emailing them and twitter-ing them and yet the only answer they have is for us to get new phones.

Obviously this is not a phone issue, or we all wouldn't be having the same problems at the same time.

Message was edited by: ONYXWOLF13

3 REPLIES 3

Re: When is Sprint going to fix the problems with Samsung phones' bubbles and carousels?

I going through the same thing. I have a Samsung Rant and for the past two weeks it has been doing the data refresh more often. I have the weather bubble and says data refresh and when I click on it, it does nothing. I think it is a nework issue but I haven't call about it.

Journeyman

Re: When is Sprint going to fix the problems with Samsung phones' bubbles and carousels?

I've given up at this point. They aren't going to fix it, instead they are expecting everyone to buy new phones. It's pretty damn pitiful, since many of these phones aren't even a year old yet!

Journeyman

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THE THE BUBBLES ON MY SAMSUNG RECLAIM. BUT I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT IT REFRESHING. THESE PHONES ALWAYS START TO ACT UP SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE. EVERY PHONE I'VE HAD HAS ACTED UP MONTHS BEFORE I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE. I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR A LONG TIME. I GOT THE PHONE IT WAS FREE. SO I DON'T CARE. IF IT GOES OUT BEFORE MY UPGRADE. I WILL GO BUY A WALMART PRE-PAY. AND DEAL WITH IT TILL I CAN GET ANOTHER. THEY OBVIOUSLY  DON'T CARE THAT MUCH FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF IT DOES NO GOOD TO COMPLAIN. YAA THINK!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat