cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

bluetooth problems

I have asamsung m330, I bought a bluetooth device, lg hbm-800. for some reason I cannot keep the connection. to make it come back on I have to take out the battery on the phone and they will connect for a while.  the tools says it is on and connected, but it is not. HELP what am I doing wrong?  I've been back to the sprint store almost every other day. the phone was changed out. and the earpiece has been changed out has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it/

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

bluetooth problems

I had the same problem when I charged the phone. make sure your blue tooth device is on ,go to tools and hit the blue tooth you want enabled. If you charge your phone or blue tooth device you must do this same thing all over again.but once you make a link between your blue tooth and phone the first time, all you have to do is re-establish the link to the device after that.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat