cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE Owner Thinking of Switching to Galaxy Note 9

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone SE Owner Thinking of Switching to Galaxy Note 9

Hi everyone. Currently using an iPhone SE 128Gb and have been drooling over the leaked images of Galaxy Note 9. Getting

the upgrade itch but I don’t like the newer iPhones that lack a headphone jack and don’t give a crap about Face ID.

Does anyone else

think this Note 9 is going to be the bomb? I have the urge to pre order...

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
GrandMaster

@Dj_Damjano is for sure the one to talk to. he is kind of a Note junkie lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I have a Note 8 in my household and my wife loves it.  With 6GB of RAM that bad boy flies!  My only knock would be all the Samsung software that's preinstalled, but it does not impede the performance of the device.  Real talk, if I did not have my Pixel, I would rock the Note.

With that said, I would suspect the Note 9 would be an improvement of the 8, by how much, who knows?  Probably a bigger screen, bigger battery, better camera, etc.  I would say make the jump!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

there is also a Note 9 rumor blog created by some weirdo that has some pretty good info in it.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Rumors/Rumors-2018-Upcoming-Note-9/m-p/1002600#M152

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I have the note 8 and I use every feature on it.
this bad boy is as fast as the day I bought it.
just get ready for a huge change (and upgrade), it will take you a bit to get used but you will see that it is much worth it.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

there is also a Note 9 rumor blog created by some weirdo that has some pretty good info in it.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Rumors/Rumors-2018-Upcoming-Note-9/m-p/1002600#M152

Yeah, I would not trust that weirdo.  #FakeNews.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I am going to go ahead and pre order a new Galaxy Note 9. I don’t think I will be disappointed!

Nate

Highlighted

i'm glad you decided to jump to the real tech world lol.
i'm sure this video will make you feel much better about your decision lol
https://youtu.be/3qhW1sDPHYI
if you need any tips on how to use it or good apps, feel free to reach out and ask.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted

Hahaha that video was funny. I know many iPhone users and many Android users, and some of them are very adamant that their platform is best. I think there are always pros and cons to both major smartphone platforms, but I have to say I think Apple has lost its mojo following Steve Jobs’ death. Does anyone believe he would have approved the notch or the removal of the headphone jack? Come on people. That’s why I believe this year is going to be a big one for Samsung. The iPhone SE is the last iPhone that reflects Jobs’ vision, the newer ones are really kind of pathetic IMO. I like the design, refined features, and reliability of Samsung devices for sure. Looking forward to learning everything about the Note 9!

Nate

Highlighted

Hahaha that video was funny. I know many iPhone users and many Android users, and some of them are very adamant that their platform is best. I think there are always pros and cons to both major smartphone platforms, but I have to say I think Apple has lost its mojo following Steve Jobs’ death. Does anyone believe he would have approved the notch or the removal of the headphone jack? Come on people. That’s why I believe this year is going to be a big one for Samsung. The iPhone SE is the last iPhone that reflects Jobs’ vision, the newer ones are really kind of pathetic IMO. I like the design, refined features, and reliability of Samsung devices for sure. Looking forward to learning everything about the Note 9!

Nate

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat