ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number

Journeyman

phone number

I want to change my phone number store says do online well ita telling me ita not eligble to do it online

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: phone number

Thanks you for taking the time to contact us. You can change your phone number online at http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Change_your_area_code_phone_number_or_address_on_sprintcom.... If one of Sprints reps help with the phone number change there is a $15 charge included, so I always recommend the self service option first. If you are still having issues changing your phone number online and do not want to be charged. The best bet would be to go to a Sprint store and have someone walk you through the process. Another  way is by utilizing our online chat option which can be found here, http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?ECID=vanity:chat  or  you can send us a private message with you account information. Be sure to include you name, phone number, and security information (PIN/QA). Also, please advise that there will be a $15 charge if we change the number for you. Either option will be able to assist, just let us know. Thanks you for taking the time to contact us.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Message was edited by: SprintCare

Journeyman

Okay why is it that everytime I wanna try to change my number im not eligble online and im not paying 15$ for something ive been trying for long time its getting ridiculous

Master

lana1010101,

Hey there. We are sorry to hear that you are having issue changing your number online. Is there some type of explanation of why you are not eligible online? Have you recently changed your number?

SarahG

Social care
Journeyman

I have one time but its said im not eligble since ive got sprint over a year ago only changed it once

Journeyman

Master

lana1010101,  You can only do 3 phone number changes in 30 days, so if you've already changed it twice, you might get that message.  The only other reason you might be getting the error would be if the account is past due.  In that case, it has to be brought current before the number can be changed.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Happy Connecting!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat