cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cannot Turn on Wifi Calling Service" Error every time I try to activate Calling Plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Cannot Turn on Wifi Calling Service" Error every time I try to activate Calling Plus

I have talked to various people and customer service representatives to help me with this issue and I get nowhere with them, I try to enable to Calling Plus feature on my device but when I do I instantly get the Error "Cannot turn on wifi calling service" and it is so annoying. I live in an error with slow data speeds and need to be able to use wifi calling and nobody can help me so I hope someone has had this issue and will be able to help me. Thank you 

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted

I am also having this problem on a new S8+ I received from TEP

I had this once before and I had to remove the Wifi calling service from my plan and add it back, but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore

Highlighted

@DEFAULTDoTXBE wrote:

I am also having this problem on a new S8+ I received from TEP

I had this once before and I had to remove the Wifi calling service from my plan and add it back, but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore

PM me your number.

Highlighted

Please add me to the list that can't activate calling plus. I have an S9 that it used to work on but no longer does. I have been trouble shooting with tech support for over a week with no luck.  Can you help me please? 

Highlighted

Hi, 

My calling plus says "cannot turn on Wi-Fi calling service" after I initially got it to work .

Highlighted

Check out alleninc02's post on this thread. Sounds like this will help. https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/Cannot-enable-CallingPLUS-on-my-S8/td-p/9701...

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat