Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replenish

Highlighted
Journeyman

replenish

the new replenish eco-friendly phone is the best

phone i've ever owned. (formerly a blackberry user).

it's part blackberry, part iphone. perfect!!!!

the ONLY caveat....a big one.....the battery life

is just awful. i cannot get through one full day

without worrying about or actually having the phone

die. i use it mainly for texting and phone calls. it takes

a long time for it to recharge, as well.

i've decided to keep it.....but they must do something\

about the battery life. thx!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: replenish

Welcome to the forums EMMY4571! I am thrilled that you love the Samsung Replenish! It rocks a 1600 mAh battery which provides up to 5.4 hours of continuous talk time. If you are having issues with battery life maybe you can try some of these tips:

• Check for available software updates: Menu > Settings > About phone > System updates > Update Android.
  • Change the settings for the backlight brightness and backlight timeout to the minimum setting acceptable: Menu> Settings > Display > Brightness/Screen Timeout.
  • Change live/animated wallpaper to static wallpaper if applicable. Menu > Wallpaper
  • Turn off network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or 4G when not using them: Menu > Settings > Wireless and network
  • Turn off GPS when not using: Menu > Settings > Location > Uncheck Use GPS satellites
  • Limit the number of applications running at the same time and close applications not being used: Menu > Settings > Applications > Running services > choose the application and click stop.
  • Set the device to auto sync e-mail and applications less frequently: Menu > Settings > Accounts and sync > Uncheck Auto-sync or choose specific applications and adjust sync timing interval. Can also choose any applications not being used and uncheck sync boxes.
  • Do not use the vibrate setting as a standard notification setting: Menu > Settings > Sound > Vibrate
  • Charge the device on a regular basis such as nightly to maximize battery life.

If none of these steps help resolve the issue - please get the phone into your local Sprint Service & Repair Center. Please let us know what you find out!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat