cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replenish

Journeyman

replenish

the new replenish eco-friendly phone is the best

phone i've ever owned. (formerly a blackberry user).

it's part blackberry, part iphone. perfect!!!!

the ONLY caveat....a big one.....the battery life

is just awful. i cannot get through one full day

without worrying about or actually having the phone

die. i use it mainly for texting and phone calls. it takes

a long time for it to recharge, as well.

i've decided to keep it.....but they must do something\

about the battery life. thx!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: replenish

Welcome to the forums EMMY4571! I am thrilled that you love the Samsung Replenish! It rocks a 1600 mAh battery which provides up to 5.4 hours of continuous talk time. If you are having issues with battery life maybe you can try some of these tips:

• Check for available software updates: Menu > Settings > About phone > System updates > Update Android.
  • Change the settings for the backlight brightness and backlight timeout to the minimum setting acceptable: Menu> Settings > Display > Brightness/Screen Timeout.
  • Change live/animated wallpaper to static wallpaper if applicable. Menu > Wallpaper
  • Turn off network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or 4G when not using them: Menu > Settings > Wireless and network
  • Turn off GPS when not using: Menu > Settings > Location > Uncheck Use GPS satellites
  • Limit the number of applications running at the same time and close applications not being used: Menu > Settings > Applications > Running services > choose the application and click stop.
  • Set the device to auto sync e-mail and applications less frequently: Menu > Settings > Accounts and sync > Uncheck Auto-sync or choose specific applications and adjust sync timing interval. Can also choose any applications not being used and uncheck sync boxes.
  • Do not use the vibrate setting as a standard notification setting: Menu > Settings > Sound > Vibrate
  • Charge the device on a regular basis such as nightly to maximize battery life.

If none of these steps help resolve the issue - please get the phone into your local Sprint Service & Repair Center. Please let us know what you find out!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat