cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung array won't recognize sd card for pics

Journeyman

samsung array won't recognize sd card for pics

I recently purchased a Samsung Array and am having problems getting the phone to recognize the SD card.  I can transfer music files from my computer to the SD card then to the phone, but no pictures.  I can also transfer photos saved in my phone to the SD card.  I have formatted the card through my computer.  I have removed the battery from the phone.  Anyone have any suggestions?>>

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: samsung array won't recognize sd card for pics

Try a new card and see if that works. May be the card.

Abe

GrandMaster

Re: samsung array won't recognize sd card for pics

thats most likely the problem. drop all your info from the card onto your computer..reformat the card through the phone itself..then put everything back onto the card from the computer..ALWAYS format the card through the phone if its going to be used in the phone itself.

GIBETOWNGIRL wrote:

I recently purchased a Samsung Array and am having problems getting the phone to recognize the SD card.  I can transfer music files from my computer to the SD card then to the phone, but no pictures.  I can also transfer photos saved in my phone to the SD card. I have formatted the card through my computer.  I have removed the battery from the phone.  Anyone have any suggestions?>>

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat