cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy note

Highlighted
Patron

samsung galaxy note

does anyone know if the samsung galaxy note will be coming to sprint anytime soon??

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: samsung galaxy note

If anyone knows for sure they're not saying.  My best guess is 1 to 3 months but it is just a guess.  Keep watching sprints "News" on the bottom of this page that is where they will make it official,  Rick.

Highlighted
Wizard

consi817,

As rick.spencer stated nothing has been officially announced. I'm hoping we will begin carrying it because I'm seeing a lot of post about it.

Click here to see the latest news on our Network Vision updates!

Highlighted
Patron

thanx guys, i really hope so, that phone is awesome!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My contract with sprint is up in June and if they don't offer the Samsung Note then I will reluctanly after 16 years of sprint service switch to AT&T. Because this phone will replace both my laptop and phone I use for work, what a deal!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Five million have been sold, When does Sprint get in the act and sell their share? If Sprint is going to get phones, it would be a neat idea to put that phone in the Discussion Groups even before they sell it so the consumer will know it is enroute.  Right now as of 1 April there is  no LTE Sprint phone to buy?  Sprit knows when it will be aviable, why can't they let us know?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will take 2 if they come out on the Now Network.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Get ready to place that order, see the latest Sprint ads for the Galaxy Note gearing up to launch any time now! I think June/ Julay at the latest it should be ready to fly off the shelves. Personally the EVO One X 4G LTE is a better deal but if you want the larger display the note it is!

Answered

http://www.bgr.com/2012/04/11/samsungs-galaxy-note-phablet-seemingly-coming-soon-to-sprint/

Highlighted

That's good to hear.  I played around with the Note at Best Buy and decided to wait for it, although the new Evo and rumored Galaxy s3 sure look nice.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I love the term "sources tell us" but this looks promising. Looks like I will be getting my xmas present to my self. The Note 2 all gift wrapped. It will be interesting to hear what sprint calls there version of it. Well see in Oct.

http://www.popherald.com/news_20120831_samsung_galaxy_note_2_jelly_bean_demo-19693

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat