cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy s2

Highlighted
Journeyman

samsung galaxy s2

I have 2 galaxy s2 phones on my account and both have been to the sprint store for repair. They still are not working good the battery drains constantly on both and if it does stay charged the phone just shuts off. Is there any help for my solution.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master

longfoot14

Thank you for letting me know about the battery issue. When you visited the service and repair store, did the technicians indicate anything wrong with the device? Have you updated your device recently and updated any apps via google play? How long have you had this issue? I’m here to help.

*David S
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello and thank you for your response. They replaced batterys on both phones and updated them and we are still having problems out of them. We definitely want to get this resolved asap please help. Thank you

Highlighted
Master

longfoot14

Thank you for allowing me to help. Do you remember when this issue started to happen? Do you see the data indicator always on when your devices get hot?

*David S
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have been having problems since we got them.  no i have not noticed the data indicator on but the batteries do not last and if it is charged the phone just shuts off and we have to reboot them

Highlighted
Journeyman

Change phones  Mine did the same thing. I got a new one it did the same thing. I finally gave up a got a different phone. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

is there any way to get rid of these phones S2 and get different models so i won't have to spend my weekends at the sprint store

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for posting back, Geneva338.

I'm glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.

Thank you,
*Paida

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat