cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung rant

Journeyman

samsung rant

JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH THIER RANT, I GOT MINE IN MAY AND I AM ON MY 4TH OR 5TH PHONE DUE TO IT FREEZING UP, AND NOW TODAY THE CAMERA AND SPEAKERS STOPPED WORKING ON IT AND I DELT WITH COSTOMER SERVICE FOR ABOUT 9 HOURS WITH NO HELP, ALL THEY SAY IS TO PAY FOR A DIF. UNIT OR ORDER A NEW RANT AND AFTER TALKING TO THEM 9 DIF. TIMES THERE WAS NO CHANGE PLEASE IF ANY ONE ELSE IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIER RANT, [removed personal information] SO SOMTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, OH AND I HAVE TALKED TO THE OFFICES OF THE CEO'S AND VP OF OPERATIONS, AND NO HELP, SO PLEASE LETS DO SOMTHING

P.S. I HAVE ALSO TRYED WITH SAMSUNG ALSO WITH NO HELP SOMTHING HAS TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Message was edited by: SarahKS - removed personal information

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: samsung rant

I wish I was writing to give you some good news. I have had nothing but problems with mine as well. I received mine in Dec. Three days after receiving it, it was on one sec and blackout the next. They so kindly sent me a new one, with a fee of course. I had to return the broken one. Well 8 months later the broken phone has never showed up to the warehouse and UPS as no record of it either. For 8 months I have been trying to get my money back for the phone that was suppose to only be 49.99. Every month Sprint gets their money but I have yet to see mine. I will say 8 times out of 10, I get a helpful representative who will make me want to stay with Sprint (free data and N&W start @6pm). I was willing to split the cost for the lost phone. I am at a loss now I want to upgrade, but do I dare take a chance?

Anyway I am not happy with the phone at all, months of dissatisfaction and frustrated that I have to constantly reset my phone back to factory default. Meaning the loss of all phone numbers, pics, data. Then save them all again, plus re-download apps. I am done with it. I even stopped trying to get my money back. I am hesitant to stay with Sprint at this time.

I use to be a manager for a grocery store everyone loves and to keep our customers happy we gave them what they wanted and took the fall when things where not RIGHT! If something is defective and you paid for it the seller should do whatever it takes to make it right.

Highlighted
Journeyman

after more then 24 hrs. i finally got ahold of 1 of the big shots in the kansas city office and they have finally agreed to send me a different phone the samsung exclaim! sence 9am on 8/19/2009 i talked to about 20 dif. reps and at 5pm on 8/20/2009 i finally got answers, but that is it i am gettin a new foe mailed they wont let me go pick up the cone at a store but at lease they have finally came off thier high horse an thier money hungry azz and doing what is right, 5 fones in 3 months is stupid retarded and pathitic but i have finally gotten a right answer so if any one has a problem lik i have had u can call 913 794 1671this number is the the ceo's offices then k\just ask for the site manger and they will get stuff done have a good night

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks for the number i just had good customer sevice with AT&T so maybe today is my day of talking to the right person.

Highlighted

Thanks so much for that phone number!  I have been having TONS of problems with freezing on both of my lines with the Rants.  The tech reps keep telling me that they have NEVER heard of this problem and this phone is one of the top rated phones.  LMAO.  Anyway, I had to leave a message, so hopefully they get back with me.  THANKS!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat