cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung reclaim freezes

Highlighted
Journeyman

samsung reclaim freezes

Our Samsung Reclaims were free upgrades. They sometimes freeze when an a call comes in  from a contact where we have assigned a video as the ringer. Then you have to remove the battery to reboot. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas for a solution?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: samsung reclaim freezes

Is the phone freezing up just on the contacts that you have a video ringer set-up on?  If so you may want to change the ringer to something else other than a video ringer to see if the video is causing the issue.   Where did you get the video from?  It's possible the video maybe too large and taking up memory on your phone and when the calls come in it just causes the phone to freeze.   You may also want to go through your phone and delete anything that you do not need anymore like call history, emails, text messages, and pictures.   I hopes this helps.

Journeyman

Re: samsung reclaim freezes

Thanks for responding. The problem only happens for contacts with video ringers. I don't think it is a matter of files that are too large. It happened when I only had 1 video ringer, 29 seconds in length. To make it more frustrating, the problem only happens sporadically.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat