ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smoke from galaxy s7

Journeyman

smoke from galaxy s7

can't reach any one from customer service.

my galaxy s7 phone started to smoke.

i'm afraid of the harm this situation can cause!

this is not ok!

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: smoke from galaxy s7

Hey @eze_zu when that happened, Did you visit one of our repair centers to have a technician taking a look at the device?

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It happened around midnight. So, no.
Journeyman

I was scared of the harm a fire could have. my house & subsequently my many neighbors in san francisco
Journeyman

Okay, The best thing is that nothing bad happened to you @eze_zu. My recommendation is to go to one of our repair center so one of our technician can take a look at the device, so that you can know what happened. You can use our Store Locator to find the nearest one, access by clicking this link: http://sprint.co/1MJqD1f

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

human or robot. keep repeating your scripted reply.
GrandMaster

what do you want the agent in here to do? use the force to figure out what is going on with your device? obviously it needs a hands on look to see what is going on..which can only happen if you take the device into a repair store.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

Although our tech agents are well trained in many aspects, our Midi-chlorian level is not that high.  As a result, we are not Force sensitive.  No, but seriously, if your device is smoking, I would have to agree with our agent. We strongly recommend to have one of our techs have a look or contact Samsung.

Also, our social guys are real people.  These are not the droids you're looking for. Smiley Happy

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat