Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint phone problem causer company

Highlighted
Patron

sprint phone problem causer company

I THINK THE FIRST INSTINCT THEY MADE WAS A RIP OFF BECAUSE IT KEEPS DOING WHAT IS NOT THE WAY YOU WANTED IT TO WORK BECAUSE AT&T AND VIRIZON ARE CHEATING ON YOU PHONE IN ORDER TO SELL THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH IS ILLEGAL BY LAW AND MAKING FUN OF THE PHONE AND TELLING LIES ABOUT IT AND TRING TO CRASH THESE PHONES BY SAMSUNG TO BRAKE THE LAW SO I THINK SPRINT SHOULD TELL THE US PRESIDENT AND US GOVERNMENT SO THEY CAN OWE SPRINT ALL THEIR MONEY AND BE IN BIG TROUBLE AND SPRINT NEEDS TO KNOW THESE TWO COMPANY'S BROKE THEIR PHONE TOWERS ON PURPOSE TO RUIN THE PHONE COMPANY.  SPRINT CALL 911 ON VIRIZON AND AT&T TO GET THEM ARRESTED FOR ALL OF THIS THAT THEY DID TO YOUR PHONE CUSTOMER'S PHONES. I SAY THIS TO MAKE YOU TAKE ACTION TO BETRAY THEM FOR THIS ILLEGAL VANDALISM TO YOUR PHONES.

LOVE YOUR LONGEST PHONE CUSTOMER'S,

THE DRESSLER'S

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat