cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock phone, I forgot my password?

Journeyman

How to unlock phone, I forgot my password?

I forgot my password, and can't unlock my phone to enter a new one.  HELP PLEASE

11 REPLIES
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: How to unlock phone, I forgot my password?

Hello fishergurl11, if you are not able to determine your password to unlock your Conquer then you will have to reset your phone to factory default. This will eraall data from your phone, While power is off, press & hold the Volume down + Power button until you see android system recovery. the android system recovery screen use volume keys to highlight wipe data, press power button to confirm, use volume keys to highlight yes, then press power, this will take phone back to initial state.

Journeyman

I followed all those steps but when I highlighted wipe out, it didn't give me the yes option...it just showed a box with an arrow pointing out.  What do I do now?

Journeyman

What's your phone model? If you forget the phone security password then try default code like 0000 or 1234 to reset it .If it doesn't reset your mobile then visit Unlocking4free.com  here they provide master reset code for some Nokia DCT phone and Alcatel old  mobile models at free of cost. using this code you can reset your mobile and again set  a new password.

Journeyman

phone number [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Master

Delvin54,

Please be mindful of posting personal information here on a public forum.  We don't want unauthorized users having access to your information which may be harmful later down the road.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

i can't seem to unlock my phone i forgot my password . i m trying to call sprint for help but its pass hours and you please help  me

Journeyman

i have a iphone 5

Journeyman

Sounds like it is stolen, are you currently enrolled for find my iPhone?

Master

yasminsanchezarenas0 - Sorry to hear about the issue you are currently experiencing. Is the iPhone showing up as disabled and have you ever synced up your information to iTunes? - Andrew B. Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.