cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sprint customer with Conquer question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: New Sprint customer with Conquer question

You are very welcome. I made it a little over 13 years before I was injured and they discharged me. Now I just fish, go to the gun range, and, lately, reserch cell phones. If my VA disability checks were as good as my active duty military checks I wouldn't be forced to find a new carrier. I like the plans Sprint offers and their prices but I will say that all of the phones here in the house have four and five bars while this Conquer only has two to three and sometimes just one. Plus the speed tests show that the AT&T phones are all alot faster than the Conquer. Of course the speed tests are not the tell all. I may have to just get another old Motorola Razr off of Ebay and go old school so I can drop the data plans and stick with AT&T. When it gets right down to it, I like to eat alot more than I like to surf the web with my phone. Lol. Thank you very much, Ed, for the compliment. I would go back right this second if they would let me.

Journeyman

Re: New Sprint customer with Conquer question

Well, guys, it looks like I am going to have to either go with verizon or stick with AT&T. I was sitting in my chair in my living room and got a notification that I was roaming. If I can't even get a signal in my living room, that is bad. As bad as I hate to admit it, Sprint just will not work for me. I am really, really sad about that, too. I was really looking forward to the savings. Thanks again, everyone, for all the help. Maybe sometime in the future I will give Sprint another shot, but, for now, they just don't have the coverage I need.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat