ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$130. monthly nightmare. Unhappy customer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

$130. monthly nightmare. Unhappy customer.

I was so excited about this phone. But that quickly ended. I've had my phone a week now. A horrid nightmare.For over $130. a month here's what I get!

1) 0-1 bar at most I have never had more than 2 at the most bars.

2) No wifi! No 3G! 4G! (yet I'm told that I am in a excellent area should have 4-5 bars) The only place I found with bars is the mall, I don't plan to move into the mall.

3) apparently my phone roams all the time, even when I am home. (even when I'm not using it)

4) Messages don't go through. (They don't go out)

5) I can't surf the net at all.

6) Excuses. They never have an answer. They don't offer me a switch to a different phone for free. Since this kind doesn't do what I want.

7) I've had Cricket (they had better service, and truelly unlimited), Verizon (my first droid phone! It was wonderful, no problems at all. I didn't need to call and complain, as there was nothing to complain about.

😎 Internet should not list this phone as so great! It isn't. Or the service isn't. 

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: $130. monthly nightmare. Unhappy customer.

Send it back to Samsung.  We've had to do that for a couple.  They work much better when they come back.  Takes about a week.  We bought used HTC phones to use in the interim.  I stayed with my temp HTC EVO Design 4G world phone.  It's smaller and somewhat thicker but now that I've tried Sense I prefer it to TouchWiz and stock.  The HTC devices have working GPS, even indoors, stranger signal but weaker batteries. 

Cheers,

Journeyman

Re: $130. monthly nightmare. Unhappy customer.

It´s most likely not the phone

I had a Galaxy S2 on T-Mobile and AT&T. I had great coverage and all was good. Until I changed to sprint.

bad, bad mistake..

Why do they not inform customers that they do not even provide real numbers but are using google voice?????

h.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat