cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G service is not working when 4G is not available.

Highlighted
Journeyman

3G service is not working when 4G is not available.

How do I get my 3G service to work when 4G is not available?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: 3G service is not working when 4G is not available.

Good luck with getting an answer to that today. 4g coverage has not arrived in my area and now 3g is not working and my Samsung phone says I have no wifi. I am on my computer now, so my Wifi is available. The chat function on the Contact Us page is turned off and I got tired of waiting on hold. My neighbor has AT&T and he let me use his phone which was working fine. I have been so frustrated with Sprint that I am thinking about making a comment on our local TV stations web page or facebook page.

Master

Hey there, I can assist you with that.

If your device device is not seeing 4g, it should automatically switch to 3G. What device do you have?

Thank you,

*Paida.

Master

LIZROTE,

Gosh, I am sure sorry to see this. I would like to help. May I have your cross streets and zip code? What kind of phone do you have? Wi-Fi should be able to connect. Are you unable to connect in one place or many? Let me know, I am here for you.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat