Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFTER EL29 UPDATE: STOCK MEMO APP ERASED

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

HAS ANYBODY HAD THIS PROBLEM: MY MEMO APP THAT CAME WITH THE PHONE IS NOT THERE ANYMORE AFTER I UPDATED THIS MORNING...

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GO TO GET IT BACK..AND NO IM NOT LOOKING FOR A SUBSTITUTE FOR IT (OR EVERNOTE) I JUST NEED THAT  APP BACK..REALLY LIKE IT ..SPECIALLY WITH THE WIDGET ADDED..CANT SEEM TO FIND WDGET EITHER ..THANKS

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

THAT IS VERY INTERESTING.  I NEVER KNEW WE HAD A MEMO APP.  THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT IN THE UPGRADE NOTES, LIKE THE LOSS OF SCROLLING WALLPAPERS AND THE WRAP AROUND HOME SCREENS.  BUT ITS CLEAR THAT SPRINT IS JUST MAILING THIS ONE IN AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING ANYMORE.

Just use a replacement.  Samsung's apps suck anyways.

Patron

Hey man..thanks for your respond..i had actually mistaken the memo app from the epic 4g (s1) and didnt realize we didnt get it on the s2 , also because apperently on the tmobile s2 there is a similar memo app called mini paper that includes widget..so sorry for the confusion.

There is an app called "task" that came as a default program on my Epic Touch. It  looks similar to the program AK Notepad which I've been using since my org. EVO. I'm not sure if this is what you mean by a "memo app" but I thought I would post it here anyway, Rick

Journeyman

Re: AFTER EL29 UPDATE: STOCK MEMO APP ERASED

I think you're correct that there was a "Memo" app that was there on a brand new phone on EK02 that has been removed when updating to EL29.  I remember meaning to try it out if it was a simple Notepad app like AK Notepad but it may actually have been a Voice Memo app.  There are third party voice recorder/memo apps in the Android Market like Rehearsal Assistant/VoiceRecrd (urbanSTEW) for example.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat