cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepting Calendar Invitations on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean GB27

Highlighted
Journeyman

Accepting Calendar Invitations on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean GB27

Since upgrading to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (GB 27) I’m having a bit of an issue with accepting calendar invitations. Once I accept the invitation, it correctly goes onto my calendar. Once accepted, I delete the email with the invitation since I no longer need it. Once I do that, the appointment is removed from my calendar. I wouldn’t expect that deleting an invitation would remove the appointment.

In Android 4.0, I could delete the email once I’d accepted the appointment and the appointment would remain on my calendar. This worked on both Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich builds: FI27 and FL24.

Has anyone seen this behavior since upgrading to Jelly Bean? I’ve found a work around of moving the email to the Trash folder instead of deleting it outright. Doing it this way works, but is somewhat inconvenient.

My email, contacts, and calendar is synced with an Exchange ActiveSync account (via outlook.com).

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat