cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After EL29 update

Journeyman

After EL29 update

Would someone please tell me how to change the ringtone for the System in the updated Epic Touch phone...I have the Notification ringtone in settings and I have the Phone ringtone in settings that can be changed but not System ringtone nor the Media ringtone.....I have looked but have not found where I might change theseringtones...

The only thing I have found so far with this upgrade is that is has messed up all my ringtones and notification tones...

2 REPLIES 2
Master

After EL29 update

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. The System and Media volumes aren't related to ringtones at all. They are related to things like the Dialer pad tones when you dial a number (system) and volume in games or videos (Media). Your text messaging ringtone can be set separate from the regular notification tone in the Messaging app itself.

Journeyman

After EL29 update

Okay...that was helpful...just thought since they played a tone...I could change that tone...thank you for answering my question.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat