cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Update to 4.0.4 Build FF18, Dynamic Screen Mode looks weird

Highlighted
Journeyman

After Update to 4.0.4 Build FF18, Dynamic Screen Mode looks weird

Hi I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this after the update to Android 4.0.4. The Dynamic Screen Mode looks overly sharp and very bad compared to the Standard and Movie Screen Modes. This was not the case with 2.3.5 EL29. Also it seems like for Movie Mode the color hues have drastically changed. The screen display looks worse in my opinion with any setting with this build than Gingerbread. I do not understand why they made the font smaller. This makes the text look very pixelated. I really don't like how my screen looks right now. I wish I could do something about it. I'm wondering if anyone else, who hs used the Dynamic Screen Mode on EL29, is noticing this after the update to FF18. I immediately noticed it.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: After Update to 4.0.4 Build FF18, Dynamic Screen Mode looks weird

To all struggling with or interested in the ICS update to the Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S2:

Please consider reviewing the link below and adding your thoughts on the larger mobile computing/Android industry implications raised by the flawed ICS update.

Thank you.

Re: Failed and COSTLY Ice Cream Sandwich update and Swype fix (Epic 4G Touch Samsung Galaxy S2)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat