cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons on the Bottom of Samsung Galaxy S2

Journeyman

Has anyone else had this problem? I just got the phone in the mail today, and about 10 minutes after starting up, the phones buttons on the bottom, randomly just start going off, so it will open things i dont want open or close things i have open, its really annoying. Now im planning on contacting my sprint rep tommorow as im on an employee plan, but just seeing if there is anything i can do before contacting her. Ive already taken the battery out, and done a system restore and its still doing it... Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

If you just got it and your within your 15 day return window I would just go to a Sprint store and swap it out. Mine has never done that. It's an awesome phone.

GrandMaster

power cycle the phone. remove the battery for 2-3 minutes (no less) and then power it back on.

try that

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for the imput, I contacted my Sprint Rep today, and they are just gonna mail me a new phone, she said it has something to do with the phones screen! But I love the phone so far, cant wait to get the fully working one in the mail!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat