ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By the time they fix this phone... my contract will be up! Thank god!

Highlighted
Journeyman

By the time they fix this phone... my contract will be up! Thank god!

Pretty much problem ridden since I got this phone... Had to go back to roaming and connectivity problems on Gingerbread which is way better than ICS btw.  ICS just bloated my battery untill you have to buy 2 or three of them that won't spin because of the charging software... took away my facebook calendar, and overall glitched and overheated every damn day. When the time comes for my contract to be up I will probably be going to anyone else other than SPRINTSprint you have done away with "MY rewards" so I am done with you after almost ten years!  Get more penetrating radio signals and not clearwires so I can actually use my phone indoors..

3 REPLIES 3

Re: By the time they fix this phone... my contract will be up! Thank god!

808moke.

I am very sorry you are considering leaving. Also I do apologize you are experiencing that issue with you service.

We can take a look into this for you to see what is going on, can I have your zipcode and any cross streets?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

First of all I want payment for the battery I had to buy after ICS screwed it up!  Secondly if im at 9th avenue and Waialae I can't get a signal in any bars or establishments surrounding that area... Where are "MY REWARDS" for being a loyal SPRINT customer for too long???!!  Oh that right Sprint only likes to give discounts to NEWbs that don't know what they are getting into yet!  They don't want to admit to GS2 failure and give back to amend their mistakes... C'mon even Hyundai admitted to their mistakes!

808moke,

I do apologize. I want to address all of your concerns.Let's work on the coverage concern first.

Can I have the zipcode to the area where you are having services issues?

This will help me narrow it down to provide you with a better resolution.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat