cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not receive incoming calls.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi, im having a problem receiving calls. Theres a busy tone. Called Sprint, and no one can seem to fix problem. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problem here, are you by any chance using google voice?  My phone is an HTC Evo 4G.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't receive calls either. I'm using google voice too. I called sprint and they did not help. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you are using Google Voice...that is the problem...check the settings in Google Voice...the default is to go to voicemail...you can change that setting to allow you to answer the phone...I am not using Google Voice...it recorded every thing...very creepy...big brother does not need to control every thing...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I removed Google Voice, then rebooted the phone, updated profile etc... Then I called Sprint and asked them to try calling the phone.  When they called it worked.  Since then I have never had the busy signal or straight to voicemail error again even after adding Google Voice back in.  Make sure to mention that google voice was/is on the account, it will help make sure you get your problem fixed.

AngieInConroe - The settings for Google Voice were correct as far as I could tell, this was definitely a Sprint issue.  Setting Google Voice to ring the Gmail talk extenion worked but setting it to ring the Sprint cell phone did not.  I think sometimes the settings get corrupted when Sprint sets up google voice to use your existing cell phone number.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat