Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable graphics/music when phone is turned on?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Disable graphics/music when phone is turned on?

Can you disable the graphics/music that appear when you first turn on your phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

you can turn the volume "off", but you can't disable the graphic.

to turn off the sound when it boots, you need to adjust the "system volume" to 0.

from home screen: Menu key-> settings -> Sounds -> Volume -> adjust the slider for System all the down to zero (to the left).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

you can turn the volume "off", but you can't disable the graphic.

to turn off the sound when it boots, you need to adjust the "system volume" to 0.

from home screen: Menu key-> settings -> Sounds -> Volume -> adjust the slider for System all the down to zero (to the left).

View solution in original post

Journeyman

all that is is a loading animation its there on every android handset. no way to get rid of it unless you just set a static image as a place holder but it wont help load times at all.

Journeyman

Thank you.  The the volume was set really high and that music was really annoying me.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat