cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done with Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Done with Sprint

I have had so many phones replaced in this last two yrs (7 soon to be 8 !)the longest I had a workn phone is two months! I have heard every excuse know .My 4G doesn't exist .Now this new one is going .They offerd to upgrade and charge 199.00 if I sign on for 2 more yrs.again as a solution to my horrible last 2 years !! No way .I will instead spend next two years tell everybody I can about my time using Sprint.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

maggotswiggle15, 

This is never good to hear. What type of device do you have? Are you only having an issue with 4G? Send me your zip code and 2 closest cross streets.  I want to take a look at the network that is serving your location.

Regards,
Duane
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g..No 4g is not my main issue.It is how many phones I have already had replaced (not once my fault)and now that Im at end of contract they will only fix software and dont care about the two yrs of this going on .Yet the two yrs before I had problems but were addressed so did two more and regret it .I have basically begged for a phone that works for more than two months before having to sit in store yet again.Ive tried everything but going to corporate. The last try two months ago on phone and was giving a deal of buying a new phone and sign for 2 yrs again. Or they would pay 1/4 of a new phone for signing again .They wont replace anymore phones for me either. I dont break them! They quit and they say it needs replaced not me.Ive went around this circle for two yrs.now and I feel its a slap in the face wanting to make me sign again and buy another phone,when I never got to enjoy this phone to begin with.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g..No 4g is not my main issue.It is how many phones I have already had replaced (not once my fault)and now that Im at end of contract they will only fix software and dont care about the two yrs of this going on .Yet the two yrs before I had problems but were addressed so did two more and regret it .I have basically begged for a phone that works for more than two months before having to sit in store yet again.Ive tried everything but going to corporate. The last try two months ago on phone and was giving a deal of buying a new phone and sign for 2 yrs again. Or they would pay 1/4 of a new phone for signing again .They wont replace anymore phones for me either. I dont break them! They quit and they say it needs replaced not me.Ive went around this circle for two yrs.now and I feel its a slap in the face wanting to make me sign again and buy another phone,when I never got to enjoy this phone to begin with.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry This is sent twice because it said it didn't send! lol

Highlighted
Master

maggotswiggle15

My apologies for the delayed response, can you let us know if you're still having the issue?

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat