cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade possible for preordering Epic 4G Touch?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am upgrade eligible on 10/1, with this phone coming 9/16. I know other carriers will sometimes allow early upgrades for some subscribers when a "hot" phone comes out. I think this fits the hot phone category. Will Sprint be offering early upgrades if we preorder this phone for the release date?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

I'm in the same boat.  I do have one phone I can upgrade but it's my wife's and she's more than happy with her Evo.  I want to dump my BlackBerry.  It was cool 2 years ago...

Journeyman

So use your wifes upgrade and put it on your line. Thats what I did with my mom's upgrade lol. Verizon sent out emails for early upgrades to increase phone sales you would think sprint would do the same but as always they are late to the game even when they are first to start (ie 4g)

Journeyman

If you have a premier plan you could potentially buy before everyone else.  Usually its 3 days before the launch date of the phone. 

Journeyman

Yeah on a family plan you can use an upgrade on any line. I used my upgrade to get my wife the evo 3d and I'm using hers for the Epic 4g Touch. 

Well its three days before launch and I'm wondering if anyone has received the "early purchase" e-mail that's supposed to be available to Premier customers?  Thanks, Rick

Journeyman

Not going to happen...they say there will be no early purchase on this phone...so we will all have to wait until Friday...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat