Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S II

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S II

I bought my phone about a year ago and paired the phone up with my car in June. The pairing went well and was working perfectly until the software update for the android device a couple months later... (around September maybe?) Since the android update I have been unable to successfully pair my phone to the bluetooth of my car. Nothing has changed on the car software. The only change has been to the Galaxy S II device... which was the update of the android software. I have tried re-pairing and re-booting the phone... nothing seems to work. I does not connect anymore. Does anyone know if this will be fixed soon? I do not like spending money on a cars bluetooth system I'm not able to use now.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy S II

Thanks for the post, I would like to review this further. Can you let me know what car you have? The year, make & model will help. This will allow us to dig further and get to the bottom of this!

TheFifthLetter
Sprint Social Media Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

All you have to do is delete the current phone in your car then add the phone back in as new and it should work.  Good luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's a 2012 Honda CR-V... I tried to delete it and re-add it and it does not work

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat