cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S2 Problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S2 Problems

The Repair Center I went to doesn't aware of this situation and I can't recreate the issue while I am there because their have good reception. I had tried send PM to SprintCare and ChristydaGeek but no respond. Please let me know.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

I having the same problem in my area. The services getting worse. I keep getting drop calls, roaming, lost data. The support said they are upgrading 4g network but it is two months and the same.

Highlighted
Master

Good evening! Enhancing our network does take time and we’re doing our best to get them completed as quickly as possible with minimal service impacts. Can you please provide your zip code and nearest cross streets so I can check the local network and see what’s going on? Thank you.

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

I am so sorry that we've missed the PM; we've just changed the way they're handled but your issue matters to us.  If you're still having this problem, would you be willing to re-send it to Sprint Care?  We'd need your phone number and a brief description of the issue just so the person  you are talking to understands what's happening.

Thanks,
*Christy

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the problem throughout the 30901 zip code. Predominantly near Laney Walker Blvd and 4th Street,@ [Personal Information Removed] Arthern Rd., and on Telfair St between 4th and 7th Streets.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Master

JEVANS8662,

Thanks for replying. I have surveyed your area and your towers are showing normal activity. Have you completed any basic device troubleshooting? Try power cycling your device and updating both your profile and PRL's. Please share with us the outcome. 

Thank You,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Master

JEVANS8662,

Thak you for posting regarding the device and coverage issues that you had in the Walker and 4th area in Augusta.  The tower that is 0.7 miles away is transmitting erratically and has had ticket # 2361015 issued.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat