cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S2 randomly losing connectivity

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S2 randomly losing connectivity

Regardless of whether or not it is on battery or charger, if i'm on the web or not, my location or time of day, it will lose connectivity and I get a 'No Service' status in the pulldown menu. I have had it flashed twice in the past month at two different service centers; no dice. The PRL, profile and Samsung software are all current, there is no firmware update currently but the issue persists. Anyone else experience this? I'm hoping I can use TEP and they give me an S3....

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Galaxy S2 randomly losing connectivity

ricnatl1

Wow, sorry to hear this. How often does this happen?   What response did the stores give you for this?  Let us know. We'd like to help.

Thanks,

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

It happens pretty much every day and during no specific activity or time. Both times I had it flashed I was just told that the issue should be stopped but it persists. I failed to mention that my screen timeout setting does not save after powering on (it defaults to 15 seconds), and the clock shows an hour behind (once or twice it showed an hour fast) before correcting.

ricnatl1

Sounds like you may need to have that device checked again. I suggest you have it checked in a store, and show them the actual issues. Have you also hard reset the device? (wipe all info to factory defaults?) How many times has this happened? And Is this the 1st device or a replacement? Let us know.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat