cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy SII Epic Touch problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy SII Epic Touch problem

I have a couple questions. I recently got the Galaxy S2 Epic Touch and purchased a couple songs from the Play Store. The songs they were added but I don't know where they are, can't find them anywhere.  Where would they be?

Also, when I go the Play Store, Music, Menu, then My Music my phone blacks out and eventually the screen says the Play Store has stopped. This happens every time I try to open My Music from here.

Can someone tell me where my purchased songs should be found and also why I am having this issue with the Play Store? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Galaxy SII Epic Touch problem

Look under your apps for a program called Play Music. When you buy music from the Play Store, it is stored on the Google Server and accessible through the Play Music app.

If you use your computer and goto Google and logon, you can also access your music and download it at that point to store on your device.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Closed too soon, as for the Play Store, you may want to Clear Cache/Data see if that helps.

But I suspect it's actually the Play Music app as that is launched from the My Music menu option. So for that, do the same thing, Clear Cache/Data for Play Music as well.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Thank you! I did figure out the Play Music app and have my music now but still getting the freeze and shut down on the Play Store. It only seems to happen when I try to access My Music so I'm not going to worry about it now. Thanks so much for your help!

Journeyman

Sorry one other question: I can't seem to figure out how to clear the cache/data with the new ICS. Could you explain please? Thanks

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat