cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy SII cases?

Journeyman

Galaxy SII cases?

Anyone know where to find some good rugged Samsung Galaxy S2 cases? All the ones on Sprint.com are sold out and the only ones I can find are ATT and T-mobile

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy SII cases?

Not sure where you are located,but I got mines from Best Buy! Hope I was of some help! They have a website as well if you are not near one.

Sprint Product Ambassador

@1morganhchs - check your local Sprint store. On my Epic Touch I use the case called Ballistic. It is very easy to take on and off and so far has been very durable for me. The store has a few others to select from also.

Journeyman

The sprint store I go to had this case and I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=ballistic+samsung+galaxy+s2&tag=googhydr-20&index=wireless...

I wraps around the front so even if  you drop it face down the case will catch 100% of the impact

Highlighted
Wizard
Journeyman

Amazon works well for variety, but I've realized you have to look it up as the "epic touch 4g" so the results seperate out the sprint version of the phone instead of the other carriers which have some differences in the design.

Otterbox recently started selling two cases for the Epic Touch, the Commuter and Defender.  I'm not sure they are listed on Amazon yet but you can go to http://www.otterbox.com/samsung-cases/samsung-cases,default,sc.html.  All the cases listed above are more than adequate to protect your phone.  One thing to keep in mind is if you are planning on getting an extended battery there is only one case that works and its made by trexcell. (not sure of the link)

Journeyman

I found a really good Ballistic case on Ebay they have tons of cases. You have to make sure that you put in Epic 4g not SGII.

Journeyman

I went to the Amazon site that your link connects to and saw many cases for the Sprint Galaxy  epic touch 2. WHICH one are you refering to , please, that flips around the front also?  Thanks

[Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.