cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOT SPOT WARNING

Highlighted
Journeyman

HOT SPOT WARNING

Sprint's "Unlimited Data" just got a cap, after 5 Megs you will be charged for extra useage.

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

HOT SPOT WARNING

i heard about them doing that with tabs but not with the phones themselves.

do you happen to have any links to this info in case anyone asks?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: HOT SPOT WARNING

Thats for the HOTSPOT portion. If you use your device as a HOTSPOT, the HOTSPOT has 5GB cap. Your device still gets unlimited.

3G on Tablets always had a cap, 4G didn't. 4G now counts against the cap of the dataplan your tablet is tied to.

GrandMaster

Re: HOT SPOT WARNING

gotta admit though 5GB is still quite a bit. especially on this network that rarely runs at its top speeds.

Message was edited by: fireguy_6364

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat