cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I Take off the ICS update off my phone?

Journeyman

How can I Take off the ICS update off my phone?

I recently manually downloaded the update onto my Galaxy Epic 4G Touch, and within minutes i started to regret doing so. I just wanted to know if there was a way i could take this update off my phone because i would rather much go to back to Gingerbread. This new update makes my phone go slow and i dont like the look of it. I already deleted the update off my external SD card and I really want to know if someone could help me with this situation because I'm not happy with this update as I'm sure others aren't as well.

So if you could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: How can I Take off the ICS update off my phone?

eddy97thethird wrote:

I recently manually downloaded the update onto my Galaxy Epic 4G Touch, and within minutes i started to regret doing so. I just wanted to know if there was a way i could take this update off my phone because i would rather much go to back to Gingerbread. This new update makes my phone go slow and i dont like the look of it. I already deleted the update off my external SD card and I really want to know if someone could help me with this situation because I'm not happy with this update as I'm sure others aren't as well.

So if you could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks

I think you can flash EL29 but why would you want to.  If you have problems fix them

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat