cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get rid of gmail contacts?

Journeyman

I added my gmail account which has everyone from facebook on it since they are all email contacts mostly. It put ALL OF THEM in my contacts list even though they are only email contacts. How do I filter it so it is just phone contacts or something similar? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Employee

Hello DV8R, most android phones will allow you to select/deselct display groups from contacts > menu > display options.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

I'm sorry I can'y be of more help to others who have my same issue but I messed around in the settings for awhile and finally found an option which let me filter contacts out who DO NOT have phone numbers. I am extremely happy with this phone now. If you have this issue just search around in contact screens and you will eventually find it, it can be a pain in the butt at first. I swear I looked everywhere but I finally found it. Voila!

Sprint Employee

My mistake, the path is from contacts press menu > more > display optionsfrom there you can deselect groups in the Select contacts to display area, this is also the menu where you can select display contacts with phone numbers only.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat