cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Now Have Laptop-type Battery Life on My Cell Phone--Thanks Sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Now Have Laptop-type Battery Life on My Cell Phone--Thanks Sprint!

Hey everyone are you overjoyed with your ICS update like most GS2 users?

I tell ya, I'm ready to pitch my phone through the nearest window as all it is most of the day is a very expensive paperweight.  It holds a 4.5 hour charge at most.  It used to hold 24 under g-bread.

How can Sprint roll out such incredible rubbish?  I have done everything I possibly can to remedy the performance.  A factory restart, reducing # of apps running, battery die out and then recharge.  NOTHING works.  Why am I paying so much money for something that can no longer even be considered a mobile device?

4 hours charge is not mobile, it just isn't.  I want gingerbread back or my money.  I did not sign up for this.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: I Now Have Laptop-type Battery Life on My Cell Phone--Thanks Sprint!

I had the same problem... Finally found how to fix...and i have had my phone unplugged all day...finally.  Its so simple. Turn off yor phone and fully charge. As soon as its fully charged...immediately take it off the charger and remove the battery. Then  wait exactly 3 minutes and then put the battery back in.  After that ... Wait for the phone to fully drain the battery again...under 20%...and turn the phone off and fully charge.

I did this exactly and im really happy now. I hope this helps you too.

Edge

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat