cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICS Android update - now email doesn't work

Journeyman

ICS Android update - now email doesn't work

After updating to Ice Cream Sandwich this morning, I've found that my email doesn't work.  It says that it is receiving emails, however I doesn't display them on the screen.  See the attached photo.  I can see what I believe to be the very bottom of some text and an arrow that points down.  I've clicked the arrow and all it does is change direction.  I've tried pulling the emails down, no luck.  I've tried checking the box and all it does is give me the option to delete, forwardt, etc.  Rotating the phone gives the same results in split screen view. Any thoughts? 

Screenshot_2012-07-16-09-27-01.png

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: ICS Android update - now email doesn't work

Same problem here.

Journeyman

I got it to work.  Start the email widget then select menu, then font size.  Change font size to normal and that should do it...at least it did for me.  After that I was able to change it back to small and I was back in business.  I hope that helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Weird, but it worked for me.  Thanks!

Journeyman

Thank you!!

Journeyman

To all struggling with or interested in the ICS update to the Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S2:

Please consider reviewing the link below and adding your thoughts on the larger mobile computing/Android industry implications raised by the flawed ICS update.

Thank you.

Re: Failed and COSTLY Ice Cream Sandwich update and Swype fix (Epic 4G Touch Samsung Galaxy S2)