Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICS dragging icons together to create a folder not working

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

ICS dragging icons together to create a folder not working

I have the ics FF18 ROM/Kernel from the OTA push. UWhen I an using the stock launcher, I cannot drag icons together to create a 'folder'. I installed the HALO Launcher and it works perfectly. Any ideas? Is there a setting that I am overlooking? I've searched this forum and cannot find any threads describing a similar problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

In order to make folders work by stacking the icons you have to use a Sprint ID pack, it won't work on the Samsung stock.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

In order to make folders work by stacking the icons you have to use a Sprint ID pack, it won't work on the Samsung stock.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for your quick response. That's kinda lame that they didn't keep that capability in the stock launcher. It's a part of the base ICS features. It must have broken something else.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea I dunno why they wouldn't either unless they didn't plan ahead when they made this phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat