cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICS for Galaxy S2 Epic

Journeyman

ICS for Galaxy S2 Epic

The leak is out about Galaxy S2 and other Android phones getting ICS 4.0. When can Sprint customers expect the upgrade.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: ICS for Galaxy S2 Epic

I just talked to a Sprint Agent via CHAT on sprint.com, they said it will, but they dont know the date yet...they will notify us by text messages....the ICS 4.0 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT ALREADY FOR THE GALAXY S2 back in mid march 2012...i'm still waiting here one month later.....sigh....

Highlighted
Master

The first device to get the ICS upgrade was the Nexus.  That phone is currently in upgrade right now.  The software for the nexus does not have any manufacture add-ons in it.  Samsung has not as yet released ICS for any other devices.  The S2 is indeed on the upgrade list.  At this point we do not have a date of release.

Journeyman

Thanks for the info. I'm still waiting also.

Journeyman

Wow! Just upgraded the 3rd of 3 android tablets at my home for my kids to ICS. 3 Acer tablets via the wifi. They are updates from the company, not the leaked builds. OK???????

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat