cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignore text setting

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ignore text setting

One feature I like with this phone is the ability to ignore an incoming call by sending a text message using the "ignore text" feature. However, this functionality seems to work intermittently for me. How do I set this function so that it's constantly enabled?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Ignore text setting

You can go to Settings > Call Settings > Reject with message. When call comes in you have to manually send the message and message will be sent. Are you getting any error message?

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Ignore text setting

Thanks for the response. To clarify, sometimes when a call comes in, I'll see a tab at the bottom of the screen with the words "Ignore with Text". If I swipe the tab up, I can chose to send one of six "canned" text message repsonses instead of answering the call.  Pretty cool feature.  Problem is that it doesn't consistently appear. I see where I can go to Settings/Call Settings/Set ignore text and then select one of the sixmessages, edit one of them or even delete one and create my own. But my problem is that it doesn't seem like this feature stays enabled.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat