Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International roaming warning

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: International roaming warning

Hi Dan,

I didn't realize I was having any problems, until I went to call out.   I didn't know my kids and the Sheriff's office had even called me.  Until after I rebooted the phone.   I saw ONE voice mail but was unable to access it by pressing Voice mail on the phone.  I believe the message was something like "unable to access voice mail".   I finally called my own number and was able to listen to the ONE message.   About 1/2 hour later, 6 more voice mails came in.   They were all time stamped from the time I had discovered the International Roaming error. 

By the way, the cell phone service is horrible in this area.  It has been for many months. Also, I NEVER have any data service in the area of at least North Hills/Lemmon Drive, Golden Valley/North Virginia, Golden Valley/North Hills.  Do you know when the upgrades to the towers are scheduled to be completed?  If so, maybe that will help all of those problems.  Also, please feel free to contact me privately, if you are looking for another spot for a cell phone tower.  I have extra land and might be able to work out something.

Highlighted

SIERRACC12,

Thank you for your reply. All upgrades are anticipated to be completed within 90 days. Please keep in mind that this is an estimate as various permits and regulations, along with terrain, can affect the timing of completion, either speeding it up or slowing it down. These upgrades will vastly improve performance on the network within the area, creating a broader, faster, clearer network. We definitely appreciate your patience with this and we will have the technicians look into the issues you're having as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem when sending text messages.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
-Greg

Highlighted

GregA232,

Thanks for your post. I'd like to check out the network and the device. Have you updated the profile and powercycled the Note 2? Can you please let me know your zip code and cross streets? Thank you!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted

GregA232,

Thanks for your post. I'd like to check out the network and the device. Have you updated the profile and powercycled the Note 2? Can you please let me know your zip code and cross streets? Thank you!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am now having the same issue. I work in Dearborn, MI, far away from the Windsor, ONT border.

I am on a Samsung S2, Epic 4G touch. Android 4.0.4. PRL updated today. 2x reboots. Was never roaming here at work, now all the time. WTH?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am now having the same issue. I work in Dearborn, MI, far away from the Windsor, ONT border.

I am on a Samsung S2, Epic 4G touch. Android 4.0.4. PRL updated today. 2x reboots. Was never roaming here at work, now all the time. WTH?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been having the problem since I bought my Samsung Galaxy Node 2 last January.  At work I get one or zero bars with the triangle above.  The zip code is 55902 and the street is 2nd street southwest Rochester, MN.  I power cycle my phone at home once a day when charging it at night.

Thanks.

Greg

Highlighted

heimjoint,

Thanks for your post. When did this begin? Can you please let me know your zip code and cross streets so I can rule out the network? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat