cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to print a message thread from this phone?

Journeyman

Is it possible to print a message thread from this phone?

So, I have had some communication with clients via messaging.  I want to have the message threads in a hard copy for their files.  Is it possible to d/l an app that will allow me to print a full/partial message thread via wifi?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Is it possible to print a message thread from this phone?

screen shot the message or part of it. It gets saved to pictures. Then print the pictures. On an iPhone, you screen shot by pressing the power button and the select button at the same time.

hope this helps.

Master

For an Android, there are two methods depending on the phone.

1. Press and hold Power Button and within 3 seconds, press Home button.
  2. Press Power Button and Volume Down at the same time.

Another method is an app like the following,

Messages Print - SMS Print txt - Android Apps on Google Play

Haven't tried it personally.

Also, depending on why your wanting to do this, another thing you can do is forward the message(s) to your email and print them from a computer. But if your trying to keep it as an unaltered record, then the printing app or the screen shot method is probably your best bet.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Kaydin2012,

Thank you for reaching out. Please let me know what type of phone you are using?

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Master

MJL60

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat