cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just added 2 lines, now I can't use talk or text at my address

Go to solution

Just added 2 lines, now I can't use talk or text at my address

I just added two more sprint lines today at my address, and now I can't talk or text or use web at my address. I have had sprint for over a year and a half without issues calling or receiving before.

My phones work if I take off a mile down the road from my apartment, but not in the parking lot, nor in my building or unit. Again, I used to make calls all the time, every day, and send texts like crazy... Now, nothing.

I am using an older epic 4g, and the new epic 4g touch as my phones.

Please help!! Customer Service couldn't fix this issue!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: Just added 2 lines, now I can't use talk or text at my address

nintendodshead- I checked your zip code/coverage and there is a reported cell site outage engineers have been notified and are working to resolve issue ASAP. Single Cellsite  9010613  At 2012/04/30 03:13:23 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Minnesota : St. Cloud Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) .  ETR --- 04/30/2012 22:19:16 CST.

Abe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can you give me your zip code  so that I can check if there are any reported outages  going on at your location.

Abe

Highlighted

I am at zip 56303.

Cross streets are driftwood drive and Edgewood drive. Also isnt working at any of the Westwood area.

Highlighted
Master

nintendodshead- I checked your zip code/coverage and there is a reported cell site outage engineers have been notified and are working to resolve issue ASAP. Single Cellsite  9010613  At 2012/04/30 03:13:23 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Minnesota : St. Cloud Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) .  ETR --- 04/30/2012 22:19:16 CST.

Abe

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

This issue has been going on since last friday April 27th. The use of my phone has been spotty or nothing at all. I live in the westwood area and nothing over here. I was at the mall and nothing worked there. I was downtown on friday and nothing there. It is now May 2nd and Ihave been chatting with them and this is what I was told by Aliza K: I have checked that in area 56303 there is an reported outage, a service ticket is locked on this outage,TRAMS Ticket ID  9010613    and estimate time to resolve this outage is 05/02/2012 21:21:00.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat