Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just added 2 lines, now I can't use talk or text at my address

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just added 2 lines, now I can't use talk or text at my address

I just added two more sprint lines today at my address, and now I can't talk or text or use web at my address. I have had sprint for over a year and a half without issues calling or receiving before.

My phones work if I take off a mile down the road from my apartment, but not in the parking lot, nor in my building or unit. Again, I used to make calls all the time, every day, and send texts like crazy... Now, nothing.

I am using an older epic 4g, and the new epic 4g touch as my phones.

Please help!! Customer Service couldn't fix this issue!

4 REPLIES
Master

Re: Just added 2 lines, now I can't use talk or text at my address

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can you give me your zip code  so that I can check if there are any reported outages  going on at your location.

Abe

Journeyman

I am at zip 56303.

Cross streets are driftwood drive and Edgewood drive. Also isnt working at any of the Westwood area.

Master

nintendodshead- I checked your zip code/coverage and there is a reported cell site outage engineers have been notified and are working to resolve issue ASAP. Single Cellsite  9010613  At 2012/04/30 03:13:23 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Minnesota : St. Cloud Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) .  ETR --- 04/30/2012 22:19:16 CST.

Abe

Journeyman

This issue has been going on since last friday April 27th. The use of my phone has been spotty or nothing at all. I live in the westwood area and nothing over here. I was at the mall and nothing worked there. I was downtown on friday and nothing there. It is now May 2nd and Ihave been chatting with them and this is what I was told by Aliza K: I have checked that in area 56303 there is an reported outage, a service ticket is locked on this outage,TRAMS Ticket ID  9010613    and estimate time to resolve this outage is 05/02/2012 21:21:00.