cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies, Lies, Lies...why does sprint have to lie to me????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lies, Lies, Lies...why does sprint have to lie to me????

I am beyond ticked right now. I've been in contact with sprint tech support so many times here recently. First there were outages, then they tell me its my old phone that i should upgrade...so i upgrade...Brand new galaxy s2...i call tech support again, and let them know im having issues again...i cant make voice calls without it cutting out, so i take it to the sprint store cause that what tech support advises me to do as per tech support just a few minutes ago..that there are no outages in my area, and that i have the best 4g coverage in my area. Then i get to the sprint store..the rep there tells me that there are 3 towers that are out...but left my phone there so that they can make sure everything is working properly on it...even the rep there said "Sprint coverage sucks here in midland right now, there are 3 towers out"...so that leads me to the  question....why does sprint have to lie, lie , lie, lie, and lie some more???? i am beyond furious right now. First they convince to me to upgrade....then i get lied to again and again... ive been with sprint for so many years...and this year has been the worse...they dont even care that i have been loyal customer for years...for 10-11 yrs ive been a sprint customer and they are now treating me like crap with the lies and deception...i have no idea what imma do...obviously sprint is not willing to help me. is anyone else having issues like me?????

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lies, Lies, Lies...why does sprint have to lie to me????

trosum, I apologize for the issues you are having. Can you provide me with the cross streets nearest to your location as well as the zipcode city and state and I will into the issues for you and confirm information provided to you.

Journeyman

Re: Lies, Lies, Lies...why does sprint have to lie to me????

Dont feel like you should have loyalty to Sprint just because you have been with them for so long.  As you say they dont seem to care about you.  If you are getting bad service in your area, and even a Sprint reps acknowledges bad service for your area, perhaps you might want to switch to the provider that offers advertised service for your area.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat