cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Wallpaper (Ocean Weather and Windy Weather)

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

It says "This wallpaper reflects the current weather via an..." but for me it only shows night and day.  Weather never changes even when its storming outside and the AccuWeather widget reflects that it is raining the background is still bright and sunny.  Weather for the wallpaper is set to update every 1 hour.

Am I missing something?

One of my co-workers has the AT&T version of the Galaxy SII and the wallpaper updates and displays the current weather conditions.  We've compared our phones but could not find the difference.

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Hi,

Do you have your GPS turned on, with the device?

Thanks,

----George

Journeyman

Hi George,

Yes, I do have GPS turned on.

Thanks,

-JT

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue, have you figured out how to fix it? I have GPS turned on and I also have AccuWeather set to give me weather based on my location and it still only shows day and night.

Journeyman

Re: Live Wallpaper (Ocean Weather and Windy Weather)

From the home page, tap the left button, choose settings, location and security to enable, then it should make the weather reflect your current location.  That just worked for me.

Journeyman

Re: Live Wallpaper (Ocean Weather and Windy Weather)

kilokasa wrote:

From the home page, tap the left button, choose settings, location and security to enable, then it should make the weather reflect your current location.  That just worked for me.

This worked but I turned it off because its a resource hog.  Thanks kilokasa!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat