Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS - currently unable to download...try again later

Journeyman

MMS - currently unable to download...try again later

I've been having issues with downloading MMS.  It says currently unable to download...try again later.  However, later it never works.  I have wifi off and I've disabled juice defender, restarted my phone, restarted handcent, cleared data from handcent, cleared data from stock messaging and no dice.  I know other people have had issues with this and they've said it might have something to do with the new upgrade for market.  I'm unsure about how it relates and affects MMS but who knows.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

that's just Sprint's ridiculously slow data speeds.

Journeyman

Actually, after some more digging the 3g somehow got turned off even though I never turned it off. 

Fix:  Going into settings

Wireless and Network

Mobile Networks

Make sure 3G data is checked.

Not sure how it got unchecked but my friend who has the thunderbolt via verizon said that her 3g was turned off yesterday as well and she wasn't sure how it got turned off.  So obviously its not a sprint issue.

After the fix, my MMS's downloaded after the first attempt and was fast as well.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat